What We Do
- Communicate regularly with CSEC agencies to determine what survivors under their care need.
- Work in conjunction with the Multnomah County Speaker’s Bureau to educate members of local churches, clubs and community organizations.
- Assist with donation opportunities that vary from individual donations to membership-sponsored group collections.
- Collect and deliver donations to the CSEC Coordinator; contributions are shared with the agencies based on client need.
- Recognize social service staff and police officers for their dedication to the victims of child sex trafficking, acknowledging the difficulty of their jobs and offering appreciation for the work they do.